COVID-19 PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
As you are aware, the President of the Republic of South Africa has declared a national state of disaster in response to the international COVID-19 pandemic. The fight against COVID-19 will be a defining feature of our time and it will leave its mark on our social, political and economic landscape. Goldrush Gaming Group (“Goldrush”) is determined and ready to do its part to curb the spread of COVID-19.
The health of Goldrush staff and customers is of paramount importance at this time. As such, Goldrush has already implemented hygiene and sanitation procedures for both staff and customers.
These measures include but are not limited to the following:
• Educational posters dealing with COVID-19 have been placed in staff rooms and other key locations.
• Hand sanitisers have been placed at all our branch entrances and high-volume areas within the branches.
• Customers are also encouraged to sanitise as they enter any Goldrush premises.
• Machines are sanitised between uses and also at the request of customers.
• Common areas are wiped down with sanitiser every 30 minutes.
• Each staff member is required to sanitise every 30 minutes.
• All non-essential domestic travel on behalf of Goldrush ceased with effect from 16 March 2020.
• All meetings are to be conducted via teleconference unless it is of critical importance that participants meet physically.
• No alcoholic beverages will be served until further notice.
• We will only be hosting 100 people per branch, inclusive of our staff members.
Thank you for choosing Goldrush as your home of jackpots